In the izi.TRAVEl CMS, you can set up the individual properties of the company – content creator (content provider).
These settings are established in the section named “Branding”. To go to this section, do the following:
- Open the CMS settings menu.
- Select “Content provider profile”.
- In the new window, open the “Branding” tab.
Things you can set up in this section:
- Company name.
- Short description.
- Full description.
- Company Contact Information on the Internet.
- Company logo.
- The background image that is used in the design of the section dedicated to the company.
Below, you can see an example of a completed “Branding” section and its appearance in the mobile app: