Create a "Tour"
When creating a city audio tour, the first step is to create the main element – the “Tour”. To do this, complete the following steps:
1. Select â€œCreate tourâ€ from the main menu.
2. In the new window:
- Complete the “Tour Name” field.
- Leave the tour category as â€œWalkingâ€.
- Leave the tour language as selected, or choose your own from the â€œMain Languageâ€ list.
- Click on the “Create” button.
The Create Tour window will close, and the “Profiles” section of your newly-created tour will open.
3. Next, add a description of your tour. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Add a description in the â€œDescriptionâ€ field. This text will be displayed on the tourâ€™s page in the mobile audio guide.
- Upload an audio story about the tour by clicking on â€œChoose fileâ€, next to the â€œAudioâ€ parameter. If not, skip this step – you can upload one later.
- Click on “Save”.
4. Upload a tour image. To do this:
- Open the “Images” section.
- Click on “Upload image”.
- In the new window, select the file containing the tour image.
The selected image will be uploaded and will replace the default picture. This completes the initial settings of the tour. Click on the arrow in order to return to the tour’s main window.
Go on to create tourist attractions.