15 May 2018
The table below summarises the different types of cookie we use on Site, together with their respective purpose and duration (i.e. how long each cookie will remain on your device).
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. Usually they do not contain much information except for the url of the website that created the cookie, the duration of the cookie's abilities and effects, and a random number. Cookies are designed in order to keep data specific to a particular user and website. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you voluntarily choose to provide this information, for example, registering on our Site.
- What types of cookies do we use?
On the izi.TRAVEL website can be used "session cookies", "persistent cookies" and “third party cookies”:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the izi.TRAVEL site.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer (it depends on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific cookie and your browser settings, you can find the description of each cookie in this file) or until you manually delete it.
- When you visit the Site you may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. To get more information about the third party cookies please read the part “Cookies list” of this document.
- Cookies list
- What if I do not want to remain the cookies?
Most internet browsers have as a default setting to accept cookies automatically. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device.
You can manage the cookies easily. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your surfing through izi.TRAVEL. For instance, you may not be able to visit certain areas of an izi.TRAVEL Site or you may not receive personalised information when you visit the Site.
If you use different devices to view and access the Site (e.g. your laptop, PC, smartphone, tablet etc) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.